Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Too Young to Die.


How tragic when a young man, a young father, with so much promise dies. When I heard the news about Heath Ledger yesterday I was momentarily at a lose for words. I was saddened because I thought he was incredibly talented, but I was equally saddened because he had so much to look for in life. I have read often about his problems with drugs but having a baby will make some take charge of their demons and look brightly at the future. Regardless of what the tabloids insinuate about the cause of his death, I will choose to believe his family, who knew him best, that it was an accident and ultimately a tragedy. A tragedy that a family has lost a son, a woman has lost her love and a child has lost her daddy. Rest in peace, Heath.

No comments: